Jillian Michael's - 6 week six-pack...

Options
Anyone tried this DVD? Any thoughts? How often did you work out to it a week?

Anyone interested in doing a 6 week challenge starting in May (tomorrow)?

Replies

• MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I love this DVD. Its one of my favorites. A challenge sounds great to me! I haven't done this particular workout in a while. I have been doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and 30DS lately, but would love to start this one on my rotation. When I was doing 6W6P last summer I would probably do it every other day, and then do one of her other workouts on the other days. I am 41 years old (and have 2 kids) and love the results I see from doing her workouts. Count me in!
  • Gritty_Gal
    Gritty_Gal Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    MamaFunky wrote: »
    I love this DVD. Its one of my favorites. A challenge sounds great to me! I haven't done this particular workout in a while. I have been doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and 30DS lately, but would love to start this one on my rotation. When I was doing 6W6P last summer I would probably do it every other day, and then do one of her other workouts on the other days. I am 41 years old (and have 2 kids) and love the results I see from doing her workouts. Count me in!

Perfect! I would probably do it 3x a week (every other day) as well. We seem to have similar workout routine :)