Twin Mom (16 months)

Options
I had lost 35# before becoming pregnant with my b/g twins. I weighed 145 when got pregnant. Weighed 205 when they were born. Lost 30 after their birth then gained back and now at 175. I was told to rest my body for a year after their birth. I did. (Obviously). I just need motivation. Yes my babies are what is motivating me to do this, but the process, I need some of you who are in the same boat to be my guides and motivation.

Replies

• kdegrand
    kdegrand Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in a similar spot. My little one is 17 month & my body did a yoyo after she was born. I quickly lost all my baby weight but now it's back! It's hard with toddlers who are snacking all day & busy exploring which limits our mommy time to prepair healthy meals & exercise. Please feel free to friend me to keep each other motivated! You got this Mama!!
  • mamma_adventure
    mamma_adventure Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey...my twin girls are almost 8 months old, I also have a 2 year old son. They are my motivation too...I don't want to pass on my body hang ups! I probably gained about 35lbs during pregnancy and lost it pretty quick...all the running around I think.
    I developed such a sweet tooth during my twin pregnancy and it was getting out of hand after they were born...I started here when my weight was starting to creep up again...I was eating cake for breakfast :D
    I've been on here for 25 days and lost 10lbs so far.. I weigh once a week on a Monday. It's not all about the weight for me...I just want to feel good about how I look...will add you...
    How have things been going for you? Xx
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your twins! I have 9 year old twin boys. Because of the all day every day morning sickness I actually weighed less after I had them but then my thyroid got even more messed up and I gained weight. I then got pregnant again and managed to stay the same and that is basically where I have been for nearly 6 years now. I'm working on losing all the weight. GL to you!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I have a 12 month old and 22 month old. Rest for a year!? That's nuts! No way I could have waited that long. Back to back babies ( my third and fourth) weren't easy on my body but I was back where I wanted to be 6 or 7 months pp. You can do it!