trying

Options
Trying to get back on track. Have a hand injury right now so activity limited due to that and related pain but need to get eating back under control

Replies

• JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    One day at a time, one meal at a time, one choice ata time. :) Losing weight is 80% what you eat and 20% exercise for the most part. :)
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I actually broke my hand the week I started my healthy kick so I know how hard it is to battle against doing too much (or not enough) because of an injury. I hope your hand feels better soon!
  • patmid
    patmid Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey Annette, we are all trying lol. I know what you are going through. I hurt my back which at present stops me exercising. My first week weigh-in, I lost 3lbs. I was not completely in control of my food and I am really trying hard this week to be much better. I love MFP and it is helping me a lot by reading all the various posts. Jenjay8045 is so right one day, one meal and one choice at a time. I also found that planning my meals ahead of time and avoiding those high fat, high calorie foods has made it easier this week. Being a newbie these are early days for me and I really wish you well.