Original goal reached setting a new goal!

Options
karen71078
karen71078 Posts: 22 Member
It's been 118 days and I've reached and surpassed my original goal of 30lbs! I'm down 34lbs and setting a new goal of 20-30lbs ! Can't wait for my next journeyugimrwkpx6il.jpg

Replies

• BlxxdtheFrxxk
    BlxxdtheFrxxk Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You are looking great. Keep up the great work!
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WTG! Congrats and good luck on your next 30
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    You are looking great - good luck for the next goal - let us know what you decide to aim for! PS As of today I have lost 29lbs can't wait to reach 30lbs like you!
  • dmm333
    dmm333 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thumbs up!
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Good job and way to keep going!
  • karen71078
    Options
    You are looking great - good luck for the next goal - let us know what you decide to aim for! PS As of today I have lost 29lbs can't wait to reach 30lbs like you!
    Awesome ! Congrats
  • karen71078
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the encouragement! It feels great!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great job!! It feels great reaching our goals. You look great.
    I can't wait to reach my goals. So far, I've lost 18.4 and I've set my goals into increments of 20lbs. Almost reaching my first goal.
    Though, I've made it to under 200lbs, which was another one of my goals, lol, I guess I have a lot of small goals. They will all add up to my ideal weight.
    Back to you, you should be very proud of yourself. 34 lbs is awesome!! Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration to me and I'm sure to many others.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Nice loss :-)
  • IrenaKaraman
    IrenaKaraman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That's the way to go!!!! Happy for you! I did the same... Smaller goals so it doesn't feel like mission impossible or unrealistic! Also we do deserve small celebrations for achievements. It makes you appreciate more how much you have done & not only focus on how much we still have to go. Setting goals I think never ends. I reached my ideal weight, once I thought I will never ever have again & now that's not enough. I want to be stronger, have visible abs, rounded butt etc... It never ends but it's great feeling when you feel progress.
    Keep going because all hard work pays out. It's totally worth it!
    Congratulation to you one more time.
  • dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You are on your way, keep up the good work.
  • ToriJ84
    ToriJ84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!