Howdy

sgtinvincible
sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
After I came out of the lurking shadows to post in another topic, someone asked me to introduce myself. So here I am!

Welp, I've been here a week, and after a somewhat skeptical week I finally weighed today...and I had lost! Ok, so now I'm a believer, and I have decided to stick around. Yay me!

I have to say I am really enjoying the community here. You are all a great group of people, and I am proud to be apart of it. The support and positive attitudes are extremely refreshing...actually now that I think of it, I can't believe this is the internet...people don't act like this on the internet :huh: ...I better go check...

*goes to check...*

Well, what do you know. There is one civil group of GOOD people on the interweb and I have been blessed to find it. :laugh:

I know..silly, but that's how I am among friends. I want everyone to know I am available to chat or just give encouragement. Please don't hesistate to send me messages or just say hello from time to time.

In Him,

-Jeremy

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    After I came out of the lurking shadows to post in another topic, someone asked me to introduce myself. So here I am!

Welp, I've been here a week, and after a somewhat skeptical week I finally weighed today...and I had lost! Ok, so now I'm a believer, and I have decided to stick around. Yay me!

I have to say I am really enjoying the community here. You are all a great group of people, and I am proud to be apart of it. The support and positive attitudes are extremely refreshing...actually now that I think of it, I can't believe this is the internet...people don't act like this on the internet :huh: ...I better go check...

*goes to check...*

Well, what do you know. There is one civil group of GOOD people on the interweb and I have been blessed to find it. :laugh:

I know..silly, but that's how I am among friends. I want everyone to know I am available to chat or just give encouragement. Please don't hesistate to send me messages or just say hello from time to time.

In Him,

-Jeremy
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,788 Member
    Welcome.:bigsmile:
  • hammo567
    hammo567 Posts: 3
    welcome.
    it is great to have a community of friends who will support you on your bad and good days. people who are traveling the same road as you are. :smile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome, its good to have you here. Keep doing a great job:drinker:

By the way great sense of humor, we need a good laugh:laugh:
  • Welcome lurking sgtinvincible. You have now entered the MFP zone.....a place unlike the rest of the uncaring world....unlike the rest of the www....do do do do...do do do do (music from twilight zone)..lol.:bigsmile:

It still has it's weirdos, (me)..(I care too much:blushing: )...but I think all would agree......THIS PLACE IS ADDICTING! (check out the following link)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10032-glad-mfp-is-back-online
    IMHO,
    Everyone has a great sense of humor and I don't think you could find a more encouraging place to be.

Mike, the guy who does the tech stuff to keep this place running is aces, and banks1850 started up a chat room for us that rocks! Instructions to chat is at:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/7809-chat-room-instructions

It sounds (from your profile) like you've done a great job with your weight loss, congrats and welcome!:smile:
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Welcome!

Good luck on the weight loss!

Read your other post re: abuse situation and thought you gave wonderful counsel. Thanks for speaking out on behalf of women and children.

This is a great community.

Best of luck -
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.