New life

Options
Fair warning: I might pour my heart out to you guys despite not knowing anyone here...
I joined this site a few days ago but I started my life-transition on May 13th 2013. I used to eat the big giant bags of flaming hot cheetos by myself in one or two sittings and call it a meal. I visited mcdonalds more than twice a week for 2 hot and spicy sandwiches, 10 piece nuggets and fries (all for me) and the list goes on. I'm 5'4 and 30 days ago I weighed 313 pounds. Since then I've drastically reduced my intake and increased my physical movement. I've walked one mile per day on my treadmill and I've fed myself using paleo guidelines. This has proven to be extremely effective since I've already lost 11 pounds. It feels amazing and it's nothing I've ever done before. It also helps that my husband (who is my height but weighs 110 pounds) has been incredibly supportive, so much so that he's joined me in my lifestyle change and also walks a mile per day and eats exactly what I eat every day. I'll stop here but I just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to updating this website with my progress week after week.