what did you learn today ?

Options
mfermo
mfermo Posts: 102 Member
Hi,
I like to think that either I win or learn something; so here my May challenge for everyone would like to join.
You, should write down for a month your learning of the previous day on a situation where you could have make different/better choice. It can be big, small...force yourself to *kitten* your previous day and find something you could have make better.

Here my first:

May 1
I'm trying to walk more in order to burn some extra calories but back home from business trip (I think just because I'm used to) I used airport's treadmills to get out from the terminal. They are there to "help" passengers but I thought just after that by using them I would just have walked less and burnt less calories!
- As of today, I will stop to use any treadmill (or lift) in any possible occasion and if I will be in hurry, I'll simply run but I won't use any 'automatic lazy people helper'

Replies

• LeoL87
    LeoL87 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome way to make positive changes in everyday life. Thanks for sharing.
  • chrissyfitter
    chrissyfitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I will eat the healthy snacks I bring instead of eating a chocolate shake and burger. I feel really bloated. Two bad days in a row. No more cheating. I feel yucky afterwards anyways. :(
  • mfermo
    Options
    May 2
    Yesterday was rainy day, I was quite tired from the week and I ended up staying all day home. I didn't sleep a lot last week but quite honestly I don't find any good reason to be so lazy.
    - As of today, even if rainy during days off from work, I will as a minimum go running for 30 min.
  • mfermo
    Options
    I will eat the healthy snacks I bring instead of eating a chocolate shake and burger. I feel really bloated. Two bad days in a row. No more cheating. I feel yucky afterwards anyways. :(

If you'll be able to stick to your commitment these 2 days may become the best you had s instrumental to a change!
  • mfermo
    Options
    ryu8719 wrote: »
    That is an awesome way to make positive changes in everyday life. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you!
  • mfermo
    Options
    May 3
    Cheat meal day, but could have make better the meal after as also there I put too much food in my mouth.
    - A better strategy is fill MFP before ending the meal and see how many calories you can still afford