Meal diary on show to friends

Does any1 have their meal diarys on show to their fellow pals, i can't decide if this publication of my failure or success of that day will motivate or masticate, would be handy if you can copy meals for my roomies though. Help a sister out. ✌

Replies

• shapenerfiterratii
    shapenerfiterratii Posts: 111 Member
    I understand your worry, I felt the same! I decided to keep mine open because if I was going to eat something I didn't want people to see, that meant I shouldn't eat it because it's no good. I've had days where I was in the -2000 calories. and I will NOT tell you it's easy- it's embarrassing and painful as heck. I hated everyone around me seeing that I had 3 servings of something I should've had 1 serving of. But your job in this journey is to take this pain and change it to motivation. As for crisisism everyone I'm friends with has been unbelievably supportive. If someone is rude and doesn't help you push further, don't keep them around. But don't expect it to be easy either.

Best of luck :)
  • cinner274
    cinner274 Posts: 16 Member
    What she ^ said ;) Public helps to keep u accountable. If u get rude flack from a *friend* on MFP for eating something, they r not being the supportable kind of friend that u need on here- get rid of them!
  • sandryc79
    sandryc79 Posts: 250 Member
    edited May 2015
    I figure leaving it open lets us share ideas. It isn't their place to judge me and if they tried I would delete them. Thus far everyone is supportive.
  • teanahk
    teanahk Posts: 81 Member
    Mine is open to friends. I'll add pretty much anybody.
    I've found everybody to be really nice and supportive so far. I don't think most people can even really be bothered to look at other peoples diaries, but sometimes it's interesting to see what other people manage to fit into their day.