Somewhat Newish

Options
While not totally new, it's a new beginning. I was once in excellent shape. And then I got cocky and thought I could eat all the things and NOT work out. This was a damned lie! Therefore, I shall begin again. If you are up for a rip roaring, sarcastic, realistic, hilarious (well, I think so), view on this journey called, better health and getting in shape, feel free to friend me.

I'm Just a girl in this world trying to figure out how to make the world a place a quality and equality... and laughing along the way. Oh and naps. Gotta have naps. Seriously, naps are why I run. Well naps, fear of zombies, cupcakes…

Why I want to get in shape
1. Zombies
2. I'm too cheap/poor to buy new clothes that fit
3. I like to eat. Like, I almost joined a religious cult in college because they offered free food every Tuesday.
4. My Pinterest clothing board
5. Seriously, zombies (am I the only one worried about having to out run a horde of flesh eating undead?!)

My Inspirations
Zombie Apocalypse (we've been over this)
My Pinterest Fashion Board
Stroke and Heart Disease run in my family
Cupcakes and Cookies

Replies

• Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    snorts...its not the zombies but the handsomely undead that'll get ya...I have been reading waaay to much of the vampire erotica....for my own good...I just wish to be willowy, and be able to wear a corset without removing 5 of my bleepin ribs....So rewind to a time when I was stationed with military husband in Japan...and as a nice mental break my gf and I would go into the lingerie section of a dept store and ask for our sizes and watch the sales ladies faint and bow to the linoleum in sheer fright....awww those were the good ol' days.... Cupcakes were invented by satan himself.....
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm actually looking forward to a zombie apocalypse...as long as I can join a survivor group where the leader is as gorgeous as Rick Grimes ;)

I also second the "fashion" and "cupcakes and cookies" parts :) After losing a significant amount of weight, I'm all about the clothes! And as an amateur baker, I'm all about the sweet, delicious, buttery goodness, too!
  • TrishyWishy91478
    TrishyWishy91478 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are in good company, my friend.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @overlook237 ....when I read sweet, delicious, buttery goodness...my mouth watered! My brain is most definatly hot-wired to my belly.....dammit.
  • Fipna
    Fipna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    While not totally new, it's a new beginning. I was once in excellent shape. And then I got cocky and thought I could eat all the things and NOT work out. This was a damned lie! Therefore, I shall begin again. If you are up for a rip roaring, sarcastic, realistic, hilarious (well, I think so), view on this journey called, better health and getting in shape, feel free to friend me.

I'm Just a girl in this world trying to figure out how to make the world a place a quality and equality... and laughing along the way. Oh and naps. Gotta have naps. Seriously, naps are why I run. Well naps, fear of zombies, cupcakes…

1. Zombies
    3. I like to eat. Like, I almost joined a religious cult in college because they offered free food every Tuesday.
    5. Seriously, zombies (am I the only one worried about having to out run a horde of flesh eating undead?!)

My Inspirations
    Cupcakes and Cookies

• Fipna
    Fipna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fipna wrote: »

1. Zombies

My Inspirations
    Cupcakes and Cookies
    Good morning
  • RemakingJia
    RemakingJia Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Omg Pinterest!! I spend so much time on that app sticking pins for getting a thigh gap, losing muffin top and for bootylicious butt and not to mention, skinny jeans and dresses. Time that could be used to workout. :(

My reasons: I wanna look wicked good in jeggings and not worry about my saddlebags. Not spend hours every morning before work dissecting how my dress highlights my back fat. Right now my motivation is to look awesome in time for my wedding.

I'm not worried about Zombie Apocalypse. Atleast i can run faster than my skinny friends. ;)