I'm Quiting on Quiting!

Hi my name is Nicholas , I'm returning but this is my first post on this thing ....Im more serious than i was three months ago im controlling how i eat i dont eat a snack but this is my first attempt in one month at an exercise but after thia attempt it's going to be permanant...i decided to post this to remind myself why I'm doing this and to encourage others aswell....Here i go! Dont wish me luck , but wish me the power to do!

Replies

• TexOkie12
    TexOkie12 Posts: 27 Member
    Hi Nicholas, I'm Linda & I'm also returning. Only this time I have a huge reason for sticking with a weight loss plan, I was told today that I now have Type 2 diabetes. I'm retired & now a "senior" but that is no excuse for letting myself get to this point. For someone who used to go Volksmarching once or twice each weekend while stationed in GE, eating healthy & even had my cholesterol down, I've allowed myself to become just the opposite! But good news! Two weeks ago I started doing something about my weight & how I feel and have already lost 6#
  • 6652nicholas
    6652nicholas Posts: 5 Member
    TexOkie12 wrote: »
    Hi Nicholas, I'm Linda & I'm also returning. Only this time I have a huge reason for sticking with a weight loss plan, I was told today that I now have Type 2 diabetes. I'm retired & now a "senior" but that is no excuse for letting myself get to this point. For someone who used to go Volksmarching once or twice each weekend while stationed in GE, eating healthy & even had my cholesterol down, I've allowed myself to become just the opposite! But good news! Two weeks ago I started doing something about my weight & how I feel and have already lost 6#
    Keep it up , Don't stop until you have completed your goal!
  • CM_73
    CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
    You have the power, it's yours if you want it badly enough!
  • stellet_licht
    stellet_licht Posts: 33 Member
    Could you also quit spelling quitting "quiting"? Thx