New AND Returning...

SoapGoddess
SoapGoddess Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello,

I started on here a little over month ago. I was doing really well for the first few weeks. I lost four lbs but somehow, it didn't seem like enough to me. I still felt like "a big fat failure". So, for the past 2 weeks, I have been back at it.. stuffing myself as if it would make it all better. I am tired of it being a race. I am tired of not feeling proud of myself, or recognizing when I should be. I would really love to find some people to friend on here who will take it one step at a time with me and be up for some mutual support and motivation.

S.

Replies

• GrandAkela
    GrandAkela Posts: 28 Member
    S,

There a re a LOT of people pulling for you here... let's face it! We're all in the same boat, right? Treat yourself right, don't degrade yourself, and take it one day at a time!

And DON"T let one day or even one MEAL get you off track or throw you out of the game!

Make it a journey of learning. Like they say, " Sometimes you win, sometimes you ... LEARN!"

Lean into it! You're WORTH it!
  • SoapGoddess
    SoapGoddess Posts: 3 Member
    GrandAkela,

Thank you for your kind words of wisdom! They are very much appreciated! It's nice to hear from others who are in the same boat! I am definitely going to pin a bunch of notes around my house saying " Sometimes you win, sometimes you... LEARN"!! And "You're WORTH it!!" :smiley:

S.
  • GrandAkela
    GrandAkela Posts: 28 Member
    edited May 2015
    :) ... and the name's Jerry... what's yours?