Nutrition weekly summary

Options
kevbon83
kevbon83 Posts: 2 Member
It seems that Finess pal was upgraded ans there are some small changes. One of them is the graph showing the summary of 1 week how you are performing, but with the new lauout first of all it is not possible to know numbers on every bar representing your day, secondly the wkly average is not calculated as before. My last week performance showed that i was under by around 3,500 calories. With the new layout it is showing that i was over by 600 cal. Can anyone help me because this chart was a very helpful tool that can lead me to how i can eat throughout the week but with the new layout it seems that it will not work anymore

Replies

• Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    if you're on an iOS device, uninstall the app, restore to a previous backup, and you should be back to a previous version of MFP before the atrocious upgrade.
  • allglorytohim
    allglorytohim Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree! It was a nice feature to tap the bar and see the number of calories on each day. The weekly average numbers were quite helpful as well......
    How do you go back to a previous version?
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Is this weekly version only on the app?
  • kevbon83
    kevbon83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Phrick wrote: »
    if you're on an iOS device, uninstall the app, restore to a previous backup, and you should be back to a previous version of MFP before the atrocious upgrade.

How could i do that pls?

• suggers54
    suggers54 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have this issue too - how can I go back to previous version?