Put on weight again due to not being able to excercise for two months!

Options
I am struugling to lose weight due to not being able to excercise for two months.
I can only swim atm. I am struggling to loose weight because im finding it hard to find a diet with food that I like. I dont like pulses, porrige, shellfish, chickpeas, white sauces ect. I cant do any weight bearing excercise or running so im stuck in a rut!!!!!!!

Replies

• jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    why don't u just count calories and eat what u want in moderation?
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Exactly. Just do CICO and eat what you like. Swimming is great exercise. :)
  • beankid
    beankid Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to exercise regularly either and it can definitely be frustrating. I calorie count and eat the things I enjoy. Last week I made an awesome lasagna and the week before pulled bbq chicken. Would you be able to cook things that you like?
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Swimming is a great exercise! Full body work out, plus it's great for building endurance if you do it often. I think you should take your mind away from thinking of eating as a "diet" and focus on moderation and portion control. :smile:
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Count calories and eat smaller amounts of what you usually eat. As long as you're in a deficit, you will lose weight. Exercise makes you fit but not mandatory for weight loss