Seeking Bulimia Support

RWTBR
RWTBR Posts: 140 Member
I have exercise bulimia. I have made some improvements over time, but I'd like to make some friends and a support group here for this. I am so sick of gaining and losing the same weight and ridiculously long workouts.

Replies

• cthulhu_diet
    cthulhu_diet Posts: 4 Member
    Although I do not suffer from bulimia, I was wondering if you have found a real-life support group in your area to help you through this. If you're currently seeing a psychologist (or even a GP) they should be able to direct you to one.
  • Chewitz
    Chewitz Posts: 217 Member
    Hey

I recovered/recovering from bulimia too... mine wasn't exercise related though

Would be great to be friends :)

Feel free to add me
  • RWTBR
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the replies guys. I haven't yet gone to a local support group. I just sent you a request Chewitz.
  • kbkat7
    kbkat7 Posts: 28 Member
    i don't suffer from exercise bulimia but bulimia in general.. wish I could say I am doing better than I currently am but am definitely happy to be friends and support each other on our missions to getting healthy
  • RWTBR
    That would be awesome. I am on meds but don't think they're working as well as they should. Are you on any?
  • kbkat7
    kbkat7 Posts: 28 Member
    I use to take Zoloft but not anymore
  • mountiesgirl
    mountiesgirl Posts: 41 Member
    I'm bulimic who is currently in recovery I was diagnosed recently and always looking for support.
  • RWTBR
    I'm glad we're all connecting on here!
  • tbismilla
    tbismilla Posts: 7 Member
    Add me too! All support is needed
  • RWTBR
    Have any of you ever taken Prozac? My doctor just put me on it a week ago. I hope it helps!