Weekends

Options
cbam3
cbam3 Posts: 2 Member
My first week. I did great all week. I was surprised how many calories everything I ate was. Its the weekend, I'm home, I'm munching. I realized that being home I'm bored. Exercised this morning. Just the treadmill. But at least I went to the gym. When my sig. other looks at me, I know he's thinking I've let myself get so heavy. I hide behind my bigger clothing. Wouldn't be caught dead with a tee shirt on, just button downs for me. Wearing a 2x today. I still see the disapproval in his eyes, it seems he doesn't see me anymore, just my belly. I will persevere. I'm determined not to be the fat girl at the table anymore.

Replies

• 23susu23
    23susu23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Just keep at it. I don't know how your relationship is, but you are probably being more critical of yourself than you should be. He'll see that you are making positive changes but you should be doing this for yourself. It gets easier as you develop better habits. Find something else to do besides munching. Do you have any hobbies? Reading, crafting, etc.?
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    You're bored. Well get yourself up and out of the house and do something. Join a club. get a hobby, go volunteer to walk dogs at the shelter or pick up litter along the road. Get yourself a bicycle and start cycling. Heck get two and get your guy to join you. Get moving. Then you will be earning yourself some (carefully planned) munching time and loosing weight too.

As for what your SO thinks. You are not inside of his head. So stop assuming you know what he thinks. He probably just has heartburn. Only very shallow men really care of their girl is a little fluffy. Sitting around feeling sorry for yourself because you are fat and eating your feelings will only make you fatter. Ask me how I know.

Take control of your life. :)