Lipotropic Injections

Is anyone taking lipotropic injections? Do they really work or just a scam? My doctor has suggested for me to get them once a week but they are $15 per shot.

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Seems like a snake oil product to me
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    I would ask my doctor how much he is getting from the company who sells them first and if the answer is anything but nothing I personally would find a new doctor.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,131 Member
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    I would ask my doctor how much he is getting from the company who sells them first and if the answer is anything but nothing I personally would find a new doctor.

THIS.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Looking for a magic pill, injection, oil? Not gonna happen...

WHy not try to eat nutrient rich foods that contains these vitamins and nutrients and loose the weight naturally?

This is a bunch of loaded crap IMO and you can loose weight on your own and FREE..
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    miaelissa wrote: »
    Is anyone taking lipotropic injections? Do they really work or just a scam? My doctor has suggested for me to get them once a week but they are $15 per shot.

Looks like some of these are just B12 injections and none I can find are FDA approved meaning that they aren't scientifically based medicine and it's unlikely any real testing has gone into them. Find a new Dr.