A returning member, wanting to get healthy again!

Options
Hello! I've been a member for years both with this account and a previous account.
I'm 5ft4, vegetarian and wanting to lose just over 5 stone (I know, yikes!)

I put of weight around 6 years ago during a bad bout of depression and hit a size 16, and then fell pregnant so dieting went out the window, I had HG though (severe morning sickness) and ended my pregnancy a size 10-12, but because It was lost due to illness it just piled straight back on when I started eating normally and I honestly didn't care so much, my priorities were breastfeeding and washing nappies and whatnot :tongue:

Then one day a few months ago I got on the scales out of curiosity and realised I was bigger than I'd ever been. I'm now a size 18 and realised it'd be roughly 70lbs loss til I was in a healthy weight range again.. So here I am! I've managed to lose 5lb in the last month so I want to build on that.

Hello! :grin:

Replies

• StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You an do it, good luck !
  • AgentCyanide
    AgentCyanide Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You an do it, good luck !

Thanks, so much! :grin:
    Your before and after is amazing! Well done, you!
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Thanks I appreciate that :)

Just remember it's a way of life not a diet, we all have off days, have confidence in yourself ;)
  • Isynoho
    Isynoho Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi. Ditto on the been away bit. And the weight gain bit. And the veggie bit. Although im not 5' 4".. ;). Good luck and keep strong.
  • filmgal30
    filmgal30 Posts: 3,993 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss. It can be so hard when one has depression not to binge comfort foods (I know) but just realizing you really want weight and tracking your habits really helps! I'm rooting for you!
  • AgentCyanide
    AgentCyanide Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks, lovely people! :grin: