Zombies and Cupcakes - My Motivation...

Options
Cross Posting… but it seems applicable for this message board.

I've been a member for a while, but things… they happened. For example, "I'm in shape! I've trained and run a 10K! I CAN EAT ALL THE CUPCAKES!…why don't my pants fit?"

I would love for you to join me on this continual process of staying in shape, keeping things balanced with a cupcake or mac n cheese.

I will not be held down by the number on the scale nor the number on the tag of my jeans. I'm getting in shape because I have an irrational fear of having to out run zombies (which come in hand as I just downloaded the, "Zombies, Run!" app) , an obsession with cookies, cupcakes, mac 'n cheese and the fact that I love naps SO much that my code word for it is, "doing laundry" (I just do the white load first).

Looking forward to meeting you and helping each other in the process.

TrishyWishy

Replies

• slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I agree. You can eat anything you want as long as it is within your calorie allotment for the day. However, for me, I'm desperately trying to limit my sugar intake (meaning, added sugar like that in cupcakes!) but once in awhile won't hurt.

And by the way, I love your sense of humor! "Laundry" as code for napping. Brilliant! I'm sending you a friend request.
  • TrishyWishy91478
    TrishyWishy91478 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please do! MMM laundry. I mean… working out… ;)
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    If zombies like cupcakes, none of this will be a problem.
  • TrishyWishy91478
    TrishyWishy91478 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So true!