Re-Introduction "Can't Get It Right"

Mid life crap, I am 6'1" and started at 460 several years ago, had lap band surgery in 05 I think, currently 377 and been playing with 20 pounds but refuse to go over 400. I don't know what to eat or what to do. I feel totally lost but with a smile 22 hours a day. On the inside I'm just lonely.

I'm cancer so I give and do for everyone but me because I don't want to do for me. I have created a me in my 20yr old daughter who also obese and spoke of surgery not to long ago.

Lost job, lost house, lost savings but life continues on. I keep saying ok I can't start a new and it doesn't start or last. I need help.

I found a fitness pal years ago and now she lives in Purto Rico. I need hands on I need more encouragement now then I ever needed before. I have never been this needy.

I really needed to vent this morning.

Replies

• It's not that you "can't get it right." You just haven't gotten it right YET!

Weight loss is never easy and there is no quick fix that can do it for you, but MFP is a fantastic tool and there's a great support network on here.

I wish you every success, with your weight loss and in life - and I accept all friend requests.
  • Teresita40
    Teresita40 Posts: 4 Member
    You are precious, thank you for your encouragement.
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    It takes time, ive only just started to "UNDERSTAND" things, forget getting it right.. Try and Understand whats going on. Thats the 1st step.. getting it right is the goal. :) That all may not make sense.. but if you dont understand things then how will you get it right?

Things will get easier.

Feel free to add me :)