Looking for UK friends

Options
Banksy2
Banksy2 Posts: 18 Member
Hi everyone
Been here a while doing it alone. Recently started to gain a few friends and the impact that has had on my motivation and focus is amazing!
Looking for more friends who need and can give motivation, support, meal ideas etc
Feel free to add me :)
Sam

Replies

• honey81mfp
    honey81mfp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just joined today and from Scotland. Support is good and happy to be added :)
  • squittered
    squittered Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. Also from UK and been here two months ploughing a lone furrow. Happy to add and be added!
  • erinlane93
    erinlane93 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from the UK ☺️
  • holliedusteeeze
    holliedusteeeze Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi im also from uk... portsmouth add away all im in need of friends and support for the long road ahead
  • Mollynoodle
    Mollynoodle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi. From UK cumbria and happy to be added :)
  • MistyBlue9
    MistyBlue9 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm from Brighton, UK. All friend requests accepted x
  • Banksy2
    Options
    Thanks all! Request made x
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new and from County Durham, I joined up today after having a really bad day food/wine wise and needed the accountability of that. Tomorrow is the start of a week long detox!
  • Banksy2
    Options
    Hi, what detox are you doing?
  • kmlref
    kmlref Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all - just getting into this! Am Portsmouth based. For me, am trying to get a grip on my body shape which has gone to pot in recent years. Desperately trying not to turn into my father! ;-)
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    Options
    Hi, I'm just eating natural veg, seeds, nuts and eggs all week flavoured with spices. No dairy, sugars or processed foods all week. Just drinking water with a squeeze of lemon juice in it. Then the week after add in a small amount of hard cheese and fish and lean meats.
  • IIG700
    IIG700 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Lincolnshire here...
  • Banksy2
    Options
    Hi, I'm just eating natural veg, seeds, nuts and eggs all week flavoured with spices. No dairy, sugars or processed foods all week. Just drinking water with a squeeze of lemon juice in it. Then the week after add in a small amount of hard cheese and fish and lean meats.

Sounds good! I look forward to hearing your results :)
  • WideAgain
    WideAgain Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm also based in the UK - outer London/Loughton.

Tend to be too busy during the week to 'hang out' but try to catch-up a bit over the weekend.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Banksy2 wrote: »

Sounds awful! If you have functioning kidneys there's no need to 'detox'.

a moderate calorie deficit and some regular exercise, preferably that you enjoy, are all you need.
  • zezelryck
    zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I am from Birmingham, I have lost 13st11lb and log every day. You are all welcome to add me as a friend, just leave a little message with your FR :-)
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    feel free to add
  • RebeccaChemmy
    RebeccaChemmy Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I don't really post much, but I'm from the UK - South Wales to be precise. You can add me if you like. I'm trying to be more supportive. :p
    Sounds awful! If you gave functioning kidneys there's no need to 'detox'.

a moderate calorie deficit and some regular exercise, preferably that you enjoy, are all you need.

Preach.
  • enoughisenough9
    enoughisenough9 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm from Surrey :smile:
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    Options
    Banksy2 wrote: »

Sounds awful! If you have functioning kidneys there's no need to 'detox'.

I'm not sure what part of that you are describing as "Awful"? I don't need a calorie deficit hence the high calorie nuts and seeds to keep them up to my burn rate.