Never knew this app had this :)

xxtonixx87
xxtonixx87 Posts: 56 Member
Hey I'm Toni from Fife in Scotland. I'm trying to lead a healthier life, bed early, no alcohol, starting excercise and trying to eat better. I think this app can help but it's difficult. If anyone has any tips, guides, plans, recipes, advice or fitspiration please send it my way thanks :)

Replies

• AEG14N
    AEG14N Posts: 20 Member
    Ditto. Haven't had a drink all weekend, 1st time since Dryathlon in January and trying to change my diet before getting in to Insanity or Ultimate Cutting Challenge.
  • xxtonixx87
    I think I'd possibly die if I tried insanity lol but been a few runs and am more able than I thought I'd be so going to continue and hopefully get fitter and faster :)
  • ambersanford204
    ambersanford204 Posts: 37 Member
    Insanity is fun! I did it at nearly 200 lbs after having my baby. I dropped a few inches, but gained it back. Great program though and I wouldn't be scared to try it if you are interested!
    No advice other than that. I've turned down beer two days in a row and feeling pretty good about that! Haha. It is difficult but I don't want to negate my workouts! Good luck. You are gorgeous by the way. Love that hair.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Just keep reminding yourself why your doing this, and do you still want to be doing this (as in having to do it and still having a long way to go) in a year's or two year's time. It's what's working for me, albeit I have a very slow rate of loss.
  • xxtonixx87
    That's a great way to look at it, I need to do this orbit will just get worse so that is my motivation, I just wish I could stay away from sugary foods it's all I crave :( a slow loss is better than no loss bet you're doing great!
  • StefanoPepani
    StefanoPepani Posts: 3 Member
    Looking to shift a little more timber in time for my charity run at the end of May...
  • xxtonixx87
    Aw really? I might give it a go then, I've just heard it's for the very fit and able and I'm not lol! Ye alcohol is the worst with those hidden calories, I'm doing good staying off it so far :) Aw thank you! Thank you for all the help I really appreciate it xx