PROGRESS!! Shaved my body.. Can actually see it for once!

Options

Replies

• pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    I just cannot bring myself to shave my chest. My wife likes me hairy, anyway!
  • MrsDanner78
    MrsDanner78 Posts: 107
    Options
    You look great! But seriously, I love me a hairy guy!! My husband is furry - he's my teddy bear - and I LOVE it! I wouldn't want him to shave it off... so don't be ashamed of your body hair! ;)
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I just cannot bring myself to shave my chest. My wife likes me hairy, anyway!
    You look great! But seriously, I love me a hairy guy!! My husband is furry - he's my teddy bear - and I LOVE it! I wouldn't want him to shave it off... so don't be ashamed of your body hair! ;)

Thanks! :)

It's just been something I've been dealing with for many years.. And now I am finally in a place where I actually wanted to see my body and how my progression was.. So I figured I'd give it a go.

I highly highly doubt I will maintain this :P I like my chest hair - it's the back hair/arm hair that bothered me mainly.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    YUM!! You look great!! Awesome job!!!
  • ReinaJaLaNa
    ReinaJaLaNa Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done! But bejesus!!! How long did it take to shave all that?!? :laugh:

I'm pro-hairy man, but you've done well!
  • brillmer
    Options
    You look amazing, well done! But bejesus!!! How long did it take to shave all that?!? :laugh:

I'm pro-hairy man, but you've done well!

10 minutes? :P
  • rungrainnerun
    rungrainnerun Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    LOL wow what a difference.. well done you look fantastic! Great smile too btw :)
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with the hair! You look great :)
  • brillmer
    Options
    LOL wow what a difference.. well done you look fantastic! Great smile too btw :)
    Nothing wrong with the hair! You look great :)

Thank you so much =)
  • CeddysMum
    CeddysMum Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your excellent results, you look great (with or without hair :wink: )
  • greyhoundphile
    greyhoundphile Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Although I have to say the pics with you and your hair are still pretty T-HAWT!
  • brillmer
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Although I have to say the pics with you and your hair are still pretty T-HAWT!
    Congrats on your excellent results, you look great (with or without hair :wink: )

tumblr_lmfa8yBDCX1qzwj1j.png
  • jimbo2180
    jimbo2180 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    awesome effort man! quick question. How tall are you?
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    hot hot hot
  • brillmer
    Options
    awesome effort man! quick question. How tall are you?

short brother, 5 foot 7
  • kluvfreddy
    kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great even with the hair...:smile:
  • jimbo2180
    jimbo2180 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    dude. im 5 foot 8.5 apparently....like the .5 makes a difference :P 170lbs looks like the weight i should be shooting for! thanks man! Gonna shoot you a friend message thingy. just to see how you've gone about it :)
  • libbybond
    libbybond Posts: 36
    Options
    Hair is soft and cuddly
  • brillmer
    Options
    dude. im 5 foot 8.5 apparently....like the .5 makes a difference :P 170lbs looks like the weight i should be shooting for! thanks man! Gonna shoot you a friend message thingy. just to see how you've gone about it :)

http://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1dxuyg/update_dropped_70_pounds_in_8_months_and_cut_my/

http://www.thehealthygamer.com/2013/04/03/daniel-lost-60-pounds-in-six-months-his-fat-loss-tips-for-men/

;)

there you go bud
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!