Obesity to OMG: one woman’s journey

Options
2»

Replies

• debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and I would never have guessed you at 55. What amazes me is how firm your skin looks. No loose skin issues associated with your weight loss?
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I do have some skin issues, both from being overweight for so long, and just from age, and stretch marks from having kids, but these pictures don't show it. I have eaten healthy all my life and I know that helps, along with keeping hydrated. We all have skin issues especially as we age.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you, shame you're friends list is max, would love to know how you did it?

She has another thread on success stories where she tells all. Its very good.
  • californiagirl2012
    Options
    I would love to add you, shame you're friends list is max, would love to know how you did it?

She has another thread on success stories where she tells all. Its very good.

Thank you <3 Especially since most of my stories around here are very old news from several years ago. We all keep learning as we go, so I've learned even more since then, and made some mistakes along the way too, but that's how we learn.

• fitmomma99
    fitmomma99 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing this gives me so much hope
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Awesome work and way to stick with it!!
  • jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! i thought at heading for 50 i would never get "there" you have now given me tremendous hope and my motivation a boost to continue and not just "settle" at the 70+ pounds ive managed to lose so far i CAN and WILL take this further

thank you so much
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    OMG indeed!
  • nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    so inspirational!
  • Ibknute
    Ibknute Posts: 43 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You look amazing! Awesome transformation and very inspirational! Just read through the article and you have every right to be proud of this accomplishment! Between the article, your profile, and comments in this thread you have touched on the keys for becoming a healthier and better you - just do something, get a support network in place and ask for input but you need to find what works for you, take ownership of your situation and status, and don't quit. Congratulations and count me as one of the over 1000 friends that MFP limits you to and I look forward to reading more of your info!
  • californiagirl2012
    Options
    Ibknute wrote: »
    You look amazing! Awesome transformation and very inspirational! Just read through the article and you have every right to be proud of this accomplishment! Between the article, your profile, and comments in this thread you have touched on the keys for becoming a healthier and better you - just do something, get a support network in place and ask for input but you need to find what works for you, take ownership of your situation and status, and don't quit. Congratulations and count me as one of the over 1000 friends that MFP limits you to and I look forward to reading more of your info!

Thank you. and ^^^ You got it <3

16440072.png

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!