Please read - please help - at wits end

Options
2»

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Hello, I think enough people have already hit the main points, don’t watch the scale, don’t stress, give it more time, take measurements and weigh in less often, eat right and measure your foods. All are on point and great advice and I concur 100%, so I would offer you one last piece of advice that is not what you may expect and which will seem odd maybe and even minor up front and even crazy.
    I would suggest changing your user name perhaps, it’s just you taking a little poke at yourself but it is just a form of self-deprivation, and if you are already being hard on yourself you don’t need that hanging over your head. Give yourself an uplifting name like Phoenix_Rising or something like that which will serve to lift you up and give you a more positive outlook.
    Be positive, stay positive and positive things will happen.
    Good luck.
    V/r,
    DW.
  • sjhatcu
    sjhatcu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If you did five crossfit workouts this week, then I would definitely expect an increase on the scale. Wait a couple of weeks and then weigh again - or not at all. Crossfit is pretty hardcore so your muscles are working overtime.