Hi there

Options
Hi there, i just started a week ago i think, with mfp trough the iphone app... and well this is the first day writing here on the forums... Well... What can i say... Im another fatty going trough the good way this time... I was addicted to food and drinks high on sugar like coke's... I've started training 30 days ago with some machines here at home... Im 165cm height, weight 74kg and im 20 years old... My ideal weight should be 58~66kg... so im trying to achieve 60kg so that i could gain clean muscle... Right now im studying vet. medicine but planning to change to hum. medicine... Borned and raised here in lima, Peru. Still living here. Im into sea food... though american food like burguers, kfc, mc donald used to be my drug... but trying to leave them all behind... Well hope you doing well guys, if i can help you with anything, even cheering, just ask lol... Ahm... I workout 1 hour at 5am or 6am everyday except sunday... currently with elliptical, bike and lifting weights... But just that... because after that, i sit at my room and keep studying all day long... so that would send me to the sedentary category right?... Hobbies... i used to play a lot of basketball at school... and i was thinner back those days... now i dont play any sports because of my studies... i often play videogames on my rig, but still responsible if i got homework to do... Thats all for now... hope you can help me with some doubts at this link... and sorry if my english is not so good... im kinda rusty even though i ended my whole english studies in an institute lol...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1015386-help-with-weight-loss-and-excercises