Please help

Options
Does anyone have any tips for eating healthy and exercise? I'm not sure where to start or like what days I should workout what.. I need help pleasee

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    You should workout at the 6th hour of the seventh day of the lunar calendar then every 1.74 days after that for best results.

Seriously though, do the exercise you enjoy, at a time that suits you.

Make nutrient dense food choices most of the time but don't deprive yourself of things you enjoy that might be less (or not) nutritious. Eat less than your body uses everyday and you'll lose weight.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Try these:

Food
    - Log what you eat on MFP. Start getting an idea what a portion is, how to balance macros, etc. No need to stress, just start and learn as you go.
    - Drink more water. You should drink between 1 - 1.5 gallons per day. Do it.
    - Eat less sugar. Start looking on labels, seeing what sugar is in the things that you eat. You’ll be surprised where they hide that stuff (different names). Eat less than 100g (less than 50g if you can). on average per day.

Exercise
    - Just move more. Walk the dog, park further from the front door so you have to walk further in and out. Take breaks and walk and stand more.
    - Think about what fitness goals you have for long term (no, not fat loss, real fitness goals like strength, endurance, mobility, etc.). Then start looking into exercises that will build that fitness level.

Stress and Rest
    - Find ways to combat stress like meditation, yoga, etc.
    - Start getting 1 - 2 hours more sleep each night (8 hours minimum).

Give that a go for a few weeks and you have a start. The rest will come as you educate yourself.

Enjoy!
  • dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Great advice AllanMisner!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    dredremeg wrote: »
    Great advice AllanMisner!

+1
  • mesickgurl