New Phone

Options
chivalryder
chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
Hey all,

I'm looking into replacing my current phone (HTC One M7) with a new phone. I won't get into the specifics, but the following three phones are currently my only options:

Huawei Ascend Mate 2

360515-huawei-ascend-mate2.jpg

Moto G (2nd. Gen)

New-Moto-G-2nd-Gen.jpg

or the Samsung Galaxy Core 4G

347-1-1-0.jpg

Do any of you have any experience with either of these phones? If so, what do you like about it? What do you not like?

Yes, I realize it's a downgrade, but there are issues with my current phone and it is not compatible with the service provider I am choosing to go with. They are giving me $250 to trade in my old phone (about as much as I can sell it for) and these three phones are all within my budget. I do not want a contract.

Replies

• chivalryder
    Options
    bump
  • ronronronj
    ronronronj Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Avant on a prepaid wireless (Pay as you go from T-Mobile) and have been happy so far.
  • michaelabennet
    michaelabennet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace 4. This is my 3rd Samsung phone and I love them. They are speedy to use, easy to navigate and have a nice appearance. Fairly durable too. I would always choose a Samsung Galaxy over any other. (Previously had Nokia & Sony too, but didn't feel that they ran particularly smooth.)

• chivalryder
    Options
    I had a Galaxy S2 and it was crap. I was happy to get rid of it and switch to my HTC.
  • KKJackson91
    KKJackson91 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have a ZTE ZMAX and I don't know if I'll ever own another phone. I'm in love with it.
  • janiceesmith12
    janiceesmith12 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I had a Huawei MyTouch and it was the worst phone I ever had. I didn't have any problems with the previous Samsung phones. I would never own a Huawei again.
  • chivalryder
    Options
    Interesting input all. Thank you.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I have a Samsung S5 (previously had an S4) and love it. At times it freezes on me, but that's when all it needs is to be turned off for a few minutes. Good to go again after turning on.

Love my Samsung. Will never change.