Insanity........what next?

Options
ericola
ericola Posts: 23 Member
im on the last 2 weeks of insanity and already I'm wondering what I'm going to do after. Any ideas ppl?

Replies

• Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Body Beast or an Insanity/Body Beast hybrid

You can get Beast really cheap right now and it's an excellent program.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    lift weights
  • happydrummingmonkey
    happydrummingmonkey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    T25
  • ericola
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »
    lift weights

:) that would require going to the gym.......I'm a gymphobe. Can't stand ppl watching (even tho they probably aren't)
  • ericola
    Options
    I have heard of T25, I may give that a go :)
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    ericola wrote: »
    draznyth wrote: »
    lift weights

:) that would require going to the gym.......I'm a gymphobe. Can't stand ppl watching (even tho they probably aren't)

I know what you mean but mine is because of a different reason, I get looks every time I walk outside, probably because I am different than most people living here considering I am Irish living in Nigeria lol. You can lift weights at home too. Whatever you choose next - Good luck!!!
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    ericola wrote: »
    I have heard of T25, I may give that a go :)

T25 is a step down from Insanity in intensity. Shorter videos with less difficulty. The Alpha phase is very lower body oriented, the beta phase starts mixing in some upper body and weights, and the Gamma phase is heavy on upper body and weights. But the Gamma is an extra add on cost. You may actually find the program too easy if you were able to complete Insanity. If you are reluctant to move on to weights then a lateral move to Insanity Asylum or Max 30. Both of those programs are more well rounded and will introduce more body weight upper body movements into your regime. I love Insanity, it's my go to for cardio but it's kind of lacking in the strength building department.