taking charge-tired of being a fatty

Options
Anybody out there from southwest Missouri?
I want the energy and stamina to do all the things I love-Hiking and playing outdoors with my kids, swimming(without a cover-up) and just taking charge of my size again instead of my size controlling me.

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Welcome, voluptuous woman! With ninety pounds down, I do love having my new-found energy. I wish you all success.
  • Shar_ffl
    Shar_ffl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a Scottish lass feeling the same way. Loves hiking but been too lazy lately. Giving myself a kick up the *kitten* to lose 58lbs. We all need to start somewhere. Good luck
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I was tired of being fat, too so 93 pounds later (thanks to MFP ) I'm 2 pounds away from being a healthy weight! With dedication and determination this works. Friend me if you like. ..
  • suzzi001
    suzzi001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    And I'm here in Australia and I have dabbled with MFP for some time thinking that might be all I need to do but no.. Now it's time to take serious charge and learn to love and appreciate my body.. I think I'd like to loose about 50lbs.. I don't usually do the talk thing esp on forums but I will try anything.. I to want to be able to keep enjoying my family..