my name is Mushtaq 38 male height 5.11 ft weight 90 kg my goal lose 10 kg but how....?

Options
My goal is lose weight 10 kg but how this possible

Replies

• mlmcglinsey
    mlmcglinsey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Stick to the routine, my friend. Keep moving and surround yourself with supportive people. If you do happen to fall away, don't stress over it just start back up. This app is amazing for helping keep focus. We can do it
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Give up all sodas and processed food. Drink water. Drink more water. Move. Eat more veggies. Get enough protein. Move some more. Log everything that goes in your mouth. Weigh and measure your food. I have friends that have lost hundreds of pounds. You can do it.
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Give up all sodas and processed food. Drink water. Drink more water. Move. Eat more veggies. Get enough protein. Move some more. Log everything that goes in your mouth. Weigh and measure your food. I have friends that have lost hundreds of pounds. You can do it.

You don't have to give up soda. You don't have to give up processed food. And if you don't like veggies... you don't have to eat them.

If you want to do those things, or you have to for medical reasons... go for it.

But above all, it's CICO. Calories In Calories Out. Make sure you're not eating more than you're using. BAM. It's not that difficult.

Accurately track everything you're eating. A food scale can help. Go easy on yourself as weight loss isn't linear...and check out this thread. It's incredibly helpful: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1