Tired of being fat

Options
Started yesterday, I am just tired of being fat and want to look and feel better. Any advice would help. Thanks for having me.

Replies

• cmb67
    cmb67 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, & welcome! That's where I was: I just had enough and wanted to feel/look/be healthier. Once I hit that point, I signed on and have been following MFP pretty regularly (weekends are a bit of a challenge!) I find if I stick to the plan, it takes away the guess-work. Once the calories are done for the day, they are done. I had to want to do it, and if you do, give it a try! Good luck!
  • bmoss0622
    bmoss0622 Posts: 1
    Options
    was just on vacation for 2 weeks and messed up big time on my diet but im trying to get back on it.
  • elseibel
    elseibel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My advice is don't throw yourself into this and make drastic changes that you can't stick with. Removing bad things from your diet slowly will make a large impact over time, and you won't feel like you are being deprived of things you like.

Also, find ways to make your favorite foods in a healthier way. Love pizza? Try the cauliflower crust. Love lasagna? Use Zucchini instead of pasta. There are tons of recipes floating on these boards to help you.

Enjoy it! Seeing yourself change is worth all of the work.