Back Pain from Diet & Exercise.

Options
Hello,
Just a question..

Ever since i've started dieting/exercising - lifestyle change i have been having some back pain and i'm not sure why..

Could this be a coincidence or do you think it has something to do with it?

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    That's an extremely vague question with no details. Could you provide a little more information? When does it hurt? Where does it hurt? How long has it been hurting? Does it hurt after a certain workout day? How does it feel? Burning/tingling/lightning bolts/swelling/discoloration/etc? What have you done for treatment so far? Do you have any old injuries or pre-existing medical conditions?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    What exercise are you doing?
  • oXGetFitBabeXo
    oXGetFitBabeXo Posts: 341 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Sorry it came off as vague. i am 30, 5'4 i was 162 and now i'm 155. The other night before bed my back was hurting so i had put a heating bad on and it was fine and did the trick. I have only been walking/biking or using the elliptical but i havent worked out since before the weekend.

This is the second time my back has been hurting since i'm going to say Saturday night.

I also had a sinus infection.. I'm starting to wonder if from coughing it threw my back off and maybe i need it cracked or adjusted and maybe its not from working out.

I dont believe i have an injury from working out but it was a long shot to see if they had any relation.