• Superstar_81
    Superstar_81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Definately Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • geotrice
    geotrice Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    I like the celebrities who are in shape, but I read that Jennifer Aniston works out 5 times a day wtf! I want to do my own thing just get kims butt lol

Not disputing you personally, but remember: don't believe everything you read! Not sure it's possible to workout 5 times per day.

When it comes to celebrities the media takes to the extremes: either they exercise excessively and have extreme diets or they say they eat whatever they want and never workout.

Not believable either way. I don't look to celebrities specifically for inspiration. There are some body types I prefer more than others, but I'd rather work with what I have.
    I happened to have heard the 5x a day thing too. She only does about 5-10 minutes per "workout". So in a day it's about an hour. It works for her and her trainer but it's not as unreasonable as it first appears.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    geotrice wrote: »
    I like the celebrities who are in shape, but I read that Jennifer Aniston works out 5 times a day wtf! I want to do my own thing just get kims butt lol

Not disputing you personally, but remember: don't believe everything you read! Not sure it's possible to workout 5 times per day.

When it comes to celebrities the media takes to the extremes: either they exercise excessively and have extreme diets or they say they eat whatever they want and never workout.

Not believable either way. I don't look to celebrities specifically for inspiration. There are some body types I prefer more than others, but I'd rather work with what I have.
    I happened to have heard the 5x a day thing too. She only does about 5-10 minutes per "workout". So in a day it's about an hour. It works for her and her trainer but it's not as unreasonable as it first appears.

Ah, gotcha. That's much more plausible. I actually thought about that when I was posting, but I tend to get wordy at times, so I try to keep it short. Thanks for the info!
  • geotrice
    geotrice Posts: 274 Member
    Options

Ah, gotcha. That's much more plausible. I actually thought about that when I was posting, but I tend to get wordy at times, so I try to keep it short. Thanks for the info!

Wasn't trying to dispute you, either. Just adding clarity. :)
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Alicia Marie, Monica Brant, Linda Murray are some of my favorite fitness people that I admire and follow on social media and have been lucky enough to meet in person. They aren't celebs in the traditional sense but they are motivating to me.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Rhonda Rousy( I may have spelt that wrong) she is a ufc fighter and beautiful at the same time.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options

Wasn't trying to dispute you, either. Just adding clarity. :)

I understood! No problem. I prefer discussions that offer a variety of information and viewpoints.
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    For me, right now, it's Joe Manganiello. I read his book and it rejuvenated my drive to focus on my goals. There are "real" people who motivate me too but he's the celebrity who's keeping me motivated. I like Arnold but I don't want to be a "bodybuilder", I just want to be fit and strong.

Dec.-4.jpg

OMG...thank you...thank you so much for that. It made my day...seriously ;)