Good Workout Apps

Options
Hey MFPers!

I have a workout app that I'd like to recommend! If any of u have any don't fret to comment below! Btw can I just give a shout out to all those Canadians out there?! Woo! I'm from London, Ontario! Comment ur location as well!

Replies

• owensy12
    owensy12 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I use MapMyFitness for my runs/power walks (which is basically the only exercise I do).

I'm from Newcastle, UK.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you want to do workout wise.... StrongLifts for strength training. Nike training club is a good app too.
  • winsjess632
    winsjess632 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey owensy12! Lol I'll have to check that out for my mom she loves waking on her treadmill. Strong_curves, I mainly do full body workouts and focus on my abs.

What I just realized was that I forgot to actually enlist the app. The app is called Workout Trainer and it's absolutely amazing. My brother workouts with me sometimes and he says he can definitely feel it. He's lost 20lbs so far which is amazing! If anyone would like me to go into further detail about the app I would be happy to!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    New Brunswick Canada here.

I like mapmyfitness with this one you can get map my ride for biking, map my walk, map my run, SL 5x5, Wendlerized (wendler 5/3/1), c25k,

I also have my activity tracker apps like UP and fitbit.

Oh can't forget about my music app...hehe
  • winsjess632
    winsjess632 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    New Brunswick Canada here.

I like mapmyfitness with this one you can get map my ride for biking, map my walk, map my run, SL 5x5, Wendlerized (wendler 5/3/1), c25k,

I also have my activity tracker apps like UP and fitbit.

Oh can't forget about my music app...hehe

Wow that sounds awesome! I'll have to check it all out!

Thank you very much!