49 year old wife and mother of 4 adult kiddos is happy to be here!

Options
qwertymmii
qwertymmii Posts: 34 Member
:) I have been using My Fitness Pal for 6 weeks now. I know that I would never have made it this far without it! The accountability every day, every meal, every bit of food has been a real eye opener. I weigh on Tuesdays because Mondays are bad enough! But really it is because it is soon enough after the weekend to help keep me "honest" and then it helps me keep the momentum going through the week. I am turning the big 5-OH! this year and decided that enough was enough. I am taking responsibility for my actions and this website and its community are fantastic. Even though I haven't any online "friends" yet I feel like there are hundreds of people in a similar situation and that is a great help. Hope everyone keeps it going forward and we all meet with success!

Replies

• kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 60 and have been on MFP quite a while now. I've lost over 90 pounds, close to goal....it works! Friend me if you like.
  • cgilbert501
    cgilbert501 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 48, will be 49 in July. Started using MFP last year. I lost 95 pounds BUT I unfortunately gained about 30 back (my goal was 100 pounds lost). (Had a bad breakup and had to move twice and just too much stress). I am trying to stay on target and MFP is so easy to do that
  • bucksterboo
    bucksterboo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 49 and going to be 50 soon. In the past 2 years I have lost over 80lbs, and then I slipped and gained a little of it back. I am now working on that goal. I consistently log in and would love to have/be a supportive friend. You can add me if you'd like. Lois