What's the most annoying song ever stuck in your head??

Options
Rob_in_MI
Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
After the 6000th veiwing of "Frozen", if I hear " let it go" one more time I will SCREAM!!

Replies

• monstalosta
    monstalosta Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Maroon 5 sugar!! God I can't stand it!
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Too Many Cooks. It was an Adult Swim short and my God if it isn't catchy and annoying.
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Happy Pharrell Williams is awful
  • monstalosta
    Options
    blondeinnj wrote: »

Completely agree with this song too...awful
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    For some reason my kid Googled the theme song to PeeWee's Playhouse.....my ears are bleeding now!
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Maroon 5 sugar!! God I can't stand it!

Agree!! Too overplayed!
  • mahenwick88
    mahenwick88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    blondeinnj wrote: »

Totally agree, I feel like introducing a baseball bat to whatever is playing this song .
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift "We are never, never, never, never, never,never, never ever getting back together... ever, ever, ever...OMG...hate that song.
  • monstalosta
    Options
    Or carly Rae I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like you...
  • ronronronj
    ronronronj Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    robertrau wrote: »
    After the 6000th veiwing of "Frozen", if I hear " let it go" one more time I will SCREAM!!

One of my kids found a YouTube video of that song in 48 different languages. Gotta love the power of Disney marketing.

As far as Taylor Swift is concerned, "Mean" is up there when it comes to annoying.

Some of you may not be old enough to remember, but probably the most annoying song is Jefferson Starship's mid-1980s hit "We Built this City on Rock and Roll."

Dave Barry wrote that the worst rock and roll song ever written was "MacArthur Park." Check out the 1969 version with Richard Harris (yes, the guy who played Dumbledore on the first two Harry Potter movies) if you want bad!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Disneys.... Its a small world after all...
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    ronronronj wrote: »
    robertrau wrote: »

One of my kids found a YouTube video of that song in 48 different languages. Gotta love the power of Disney marketing.

As far as Taylor Swift is concerned, "Mean" is up there when it comes to annoying.

Some of you may not be old enough to remember, but probably the most annoying song is Jefferson Starship's mid-1980s hit "We Built this City on Rock and Roll."

Dave Barry wrote that the worst rock and roll song ever written was "MacArthur Park." Check out the 1969 version with Richard Harris (yes, the guy who played Dumbledore on the first two Harry Potter movies) if you want bad!

But McArthurs park is melting in the dark...all the sweet green icing flowing down....
  • ronronronj
    ronronronj Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Someone left my cake out in the rain!
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    pokemonnnn gotta catch them all

That too.... Its on most mornings shooing the kids to school.
  • thecharizardtamer
    thecharizardtamer Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Cotton eye Joe, where'd you come from where'd did you go..... OH NO!!!
  • teamgiff4
    teamgiff4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Africa by Toto
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I was going to say "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" because once I hear it, or even think about it...it is stuck in my head for a bazillion hours....but - I have to say Frozen "Let it Go" is pretty dang annoying too.

Since I don't listen to the radio much my only exposure (or over exposure) to these songs is when I'm in stores or offices that play the radio - and I so totally hate hearing Let it Go nearly everywhere I do go.

At Christmas time it HAS to be The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On an Open Fire) - that is probably THE SINGLE MOST OVERPLAYED SONG EVER and I really really hate it and then it gets stuck in my head and I want to give myself a concussion to make it stop.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m54tufFOrY1r0kpmro1_500.gif
  • greco16
    greco16 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard - Paul Simon
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options