working?

paulcharli
paulcharli Posts: 5 Member
edited May 2015 in Motivation and Support
Im being told im losing weight But can't tell myself. is this normal? Clothes are looser but body still looks same in my eyes. Psychological maybe? ?
Cheers Paul

Replies

• slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Totally normal!! If your clothes are loose you're definitely losing. It will take a while for your eyes to adjust, plus you never see yourself as others do. Congrats!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Does your scale tell you that you are? How about your measuring tape? Those may be good measuring sticks over the long run.
  • AndiVentry
    AndiVentry Posts: 50 Member
    As much as I despise taking "before" photo's I am a HUGE believer in them. Most of the time, even if the scale is moving, I couldn't see the difference without the side by side view. Also, I agree with doing measurements. Keep up the good work, you are obviously doing something right if the clothes are looser and people are noticing.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Try buying a piece of clothing a size smaller. That was what finally helped me believe I was actually getting there.
  • paulcharli
    paulcharli Posts: 5 Member
    Thankyou all. The scales are saying I'm putting it on lol I'm training in gym so gaininG muscle e but surely weight would be less.