Another new guy checking in

Options
HiekelEssterol
HiekelEssterol Posts: 11 Member
edited May 2015 in Getting Started
Actually joined earlier this week and have a thread or two going in the right sections.

Got my bio up and what brought me here. Looking to lose just shy of 280lbs. Following a food plan and working out at the gym, not killing myself but working up a good sweat.

How to be around for an eventful life journey.

Paul

Replies

• slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Paul!

If you're looking for friends, for motivation, chatting, etc., tap on some screen names and send requests. I log every day, my diary is open and believe in supporting each other. Because, you know, this is hard work!

Shirley
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on taking this step. I'm sure you will find a lot of good and helpful information to utilize. If you do the work, the results will follow. Remember to take progress pics so you can look back and see how far you've come. (This is especially helpful for those times when you get frustrated and can't see the light at the end). Keeping track of your food/activity and using those pictures will help you on your road to a healthier you.
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, Paul. Congrats for taking the steps and finding your way here. Changing unhealthy habits takes time, patience and effort but it can be done. Work on it like your life depends on it and it will work for you.
  • HiekelEssterol
    HiekelEssterol Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies.

A quick question. My main access to MFP if via the Android app. I'm having no luck trying to read bio's with the app as I'm looking for people like myself who have lost a lot and give on to do a triathlon or similar endurance thing. Are the bio's only available through the website or something?