turning a new page!

I have always been chubby but now it's more. I want that healthier me back. I want that healthy life style it has taken a long time to get the motivation and now that I have it I don't want to loose it. I am determined to be a new healthy me and I want to do in a healthy way. I am need to doing things like this but I want to make those changes and really start fresh!

Replies

• elothen
    elothen Posts: 155 Member
    That's awesome, get after it! Looking good is great but really the way you'll feel is what's really amazing. When I was 270 I really didn't realize just how bad I felt. I kept eating and drinking yummy stuff because it felt good for a few minutes but I felt horrible the rest of the time. You definitely want some exercise in there but nutrition is the primary ingredient. It's hard for me every day, especially when my family is throwing away half their burgers and tator tots and sodas. Just gotta develop a strong resolve, this site helps with that.

Add me if you like, and good luck! You can absolutely do it.

Oh one more thing. Take pictures of how you are now and hold on to them whether you post them or not. After a few months take some more in the same poses. If you've stayed strong it will be very motivational. If you're not happy with the results then look back over your diary, read, and consult people on here and figure out what you've got to to do. I've seen some amazing stuff on this site and am confident there's a way and you'll be much happier with how you feel.

• ashlee_hawkins811
    ashlee_hawkins811 Posts: 10 Member
    Q
  • ashlee_hawkins811
    ashlee_hawkins811 Posts: 10 Member
    thank you!