are you "my person?"

Options
a little Grey's Anatomy reference for you, but seriously. I am looking for a person who we can message daily and be each other's support and accountability through this. I need you to give me crap if I fall off the wagon and cheer when I have a victory. And I'll give the same to you.

Replies

• LacednLace
    LacednLace Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I won't be the person to give you crap, I would be the person to motivate you to get back on track. I keep my diary open (a strong reminder that I have been way off this past week --overall calories and balance nutritionally - ive been such a carb loader lately), i share small victories, and even the disappointments. Im on daily. And I try to be active on the discussion boards too. I don't update weight every day or week like some people. I aim for once or twice a month. And my goals mean i'll be in this for the long haul. You're welcome to add me if you want an active friend that will sometimes snoop (yes i admit it) through your food diary, post disappointments and victories, celebrate with you, and send random messages.

Best of luck in your journey and remember, you can do this. Just remember, mistakes happen, habits are formed, and we're only human. Today is here and tomorrow inst promised.
  • smurphsjourney
    smurphsjourney Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need some accountability and support as well. Welcome aboard! Look forward to the journey!
    Stephanie
  • Colby_32
    Colby_32 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I randomly need that kick in the junk, and I will gladly motivate you back.
  • Effumandshine
    Effumandshine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Message me anytime, I would be happy to motivate and could use some motivation myself every now and then!