Getting back on the horse

Recently fell off of my fitness and eating goals and I'm looking for ways to back on the horse.

Replies

• hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Me too. I recently fell off. Just getting back on track today.
  • kamber13
    kamber13 Posts: 249 Member
    I had to overhaul my cupboards and refrigerator and made a game plan on foods I was comfortable keeping in stock... I don't like completely planned meals, but I like only healthy ingredients available to create dishes with.

I also added a daily exercise routine that I complete in my bedroom or living room. I'm not a big gym fan and forking out money for home gym equipment or DVDs just don't stick with me long. I daily routine includes crunches, modifies push-ups, pelvic lifts, and a variety of leg lifts. According to this site, I burn about 100 calories each session (sometimes I add more sessions in a day... depending on my schedule).
  • twetmore2015
    twetmore2015 Posts: 2 Member
    I've gained 20 pound over the last year. Unbelievable considering I did a triathlon 2 years ago and was in the best shape of my life.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    edited May 2015
    Are you finding it difficult to get back at it? What exactly is the problem that prevents you from just getting on with it?