20lbs down! Before and After Pic

Options
bekah818
bekah818 Posts: 179 Member
I'm halfway there and I couldn't be happier... :smile:

u

I'm so happy I joined MFP. Keeping track of my progress and interacting with everyone on here has kept me motivated! I was able to HEALTHILY lose 20 lbs over the course of 3 1/2 months. I'm not done, I got another 20 lbs of fat to cut and of course more toning BUTTT I'm actually looking forward to losing the rest and reaching my goal....This started off as a burden, but now I can honestly say I'm enjoying it. The scale has fluctuated so much and I took pictures to keep track of my progress, because the scale, although a helpful tool, it can be discouraging sometimes:noway: ....but me seeing these pics together for the first time tells me my progess loud and clear! I'll drink to that! :drinker:

Replies

• sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    u
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway there and I couldn't be happier... :smile:

u

I'm so happy I joined MFP. Keeping track of my progress and interacting with everyone on here has kept me motivated! I was able to HEALTHILY lose 20 lbs over the course of 3 1/2 months. I'm not done, I got another 20 lbs of fat to cut and of course more toning BUTTT I'm actually looking forward to losing the rest and reaching my goal....This started off as a burden, but now I can honestly say I'm enjoying it. The scale has fluctuated so much and I took pictures to keep track of my progress, because the scale, although a helpful tool, it can be discouraging sometimes:noway: ....but me seeing these pics together for the first time tells me my progess loud and clear! I'll drink to that! :drinker:
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    tried to fix it but i still cant see lol well done tho 20lbs is amazing !
  • dimpal_anandani
    Options
    HIi,,,Great .... I just joined and wanted to know what else you did along with keeping track of the diet.?
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I think the problem may be that it is a mail attachment. Perhaps moving it to a photo sharing site will help. Congrats!:drinker:
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Can't see pic but congrats!
  • bekah818
    Options
    null_zps471b4b6d.jpg?t=1370971083

Ugh, I couldn't get it to work earlier, but here you go!
  • robinschwalb
    robinschwalb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    that is great !!!
  • bekah818
    Options
    null_zps471b4b6d.jpg?t=1370971083

Ugh, I couldn't get the picture to post earlier, but here you go!:tongue:
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Thanks for posting. It's great to see how 20lbs can make such a difference. Look great!!!!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a great transformation! Great job!!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!