fourth week of Focus T25 anyone in this program

Options
Hi I'm Jason . Im 36 6'3 I'm in my fourth week of Focus T25 alpha . I started at 261lbs and have dropped to 242lbs so far . Its tuff mainly the diet change . Would like friends to share this experience with .

Replies

• cdb101970
    cdb101970 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! :)

I started the 10 week programme 9 weeks and 2 days ago and this morning nailed Beta Week 5 Day 2 Core Cardio.
    As of last Saturday I have lost 25lb and several inches (I am 45 years old :o , exactly 5 foot tall and my starting weight was a hefty 168lb :s ).

When I started out I thought "not a chance will I keep up" - for the first month or so I did have to modify, but you DO gradually get better and better and keep up more and more and modify less and less. I promise it's no lie when I say I started with ZERO upper body strength and Alpha Total Body Circuit almost killed me every bloody time!!

I still have to modify push-ups sometimes even now and cannot yet keep up with the burpees. That's NOT the point though - Shaun T throughout the programme repeats that you should GO AT YOUR OWN PACE so I do. You learn the move names and eventually don't have to look at the screen as much - just listen to the instruction and go at your pace.

The types of moves like this are dynamic moves - so the whole point is in the build up - with these you get the most benefit than just going headlong into squats and burpees etc.

I start Gamma this coming Monday and that looks daunting - previewing Speed 3.0 actually gave me palpitations as it's pretty much all on the floor with burpees and worse!

My aim is to lose a further 14lb before 26 July and I have no intentions of not making that goal - no matter how tough it gets (and I know it gets worse still)... BRING IT ON I say!!!

I will add that I have never EVER sweat this much - I swear to God I didn't even know it was physically possible to sweat that much... I have to mop the floor after every session!

Maybe Insanity Max 30 after Gamma, then the world... Who knows - all I know is I'm fitter, healthier and look better than I have done perhaps ever B)