• robinsonedwing
    robinsonedwing Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Its a real pain making it un usable
    Its not fixed for ma. My widget is showing wrong count on my LG4

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    I'm having a similar issue. I'm trying to customize my goals, but it never saves and reverts back to the original. Can anyone shed any light on this?
  • Suzi1178
    Suzi1178 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here for me. Trying to customize my carb,fat and protein goals,but when i click save it just reverts back to normal.
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have had the same problem with changing macro % on desktop website. I managed to change it on my mobile app though. I emailed them and they said they are trying to work on a fix !
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Problem on Android with macros adding up to 80% and custom calories not staying.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    ​It is a known issue that MFP is working on.
    Bug: Macro Goal Percentages not saving properly for some members. Either not adding up to 100% or not saving desired goals.
    Please see the known issues articles on the MFP Help pages...
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1453170-known-issues-ios-app
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1453167-known-issues-android-app
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1712782-known-issues-website
  • biwo5_7
    biwo5_7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    laurabaas1 wrote: »
    I reached my goal weight recently, so I changed my goal in MFP to "maintain current weight" instead of "lose 1 pound per week". I click save, but my daily calorie goal in my diary hasn't changed. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

i would not use their calculator for your calorie requirements, go to the google play store and download this app called MyFitness Calculator, the photo is two hands flat side by side there white in a circle.
    heres the link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fitnesscalculator&hl=en
  • lorindibenedetto
    lorindibenedetto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So it's 3 months later . I went on line to change the sodium number for my husband and the calorie count for me . Both work on the computer but not on the phone - iPhone or iPAd . Have they still not fixed this since May ? It kind of makes it a yskess program of you can't adapt it to yourself . Mr cyberto e - any answers ?
  • starofthesea120
    starofthesea120 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So it's 3 months later . I went on line to change the sodium number for my husband and the calorie count for me . Both work on the computer but not on the phone - iPhone or iPAd . Have they still not fixed this since May ? It kind of makes it a yskess program of you can't adapt it to yourself . Mr cyberto e - any answers ?
    Seriously - I go to change my goal to lose two pounds per week and the calorie goal changes only for "today" but the rest of the day's stay at my old calorie goal and it is really really irritating. Same goes for the macros.
  • Carpercia
    Carpercia Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Seriously - I go to change my goal to lose two pounds per week and the calorie goal changes only for "today" but the rest of the day's stay at my old calorie goal and it is really really irritating. Same goes for the macros.

This is very frustrating. I've just moved from Android to iPhone and I have the same issue after updating goals.
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the app thismorning and that seems to have done the trick so lets see how it goes.

Are you experiencing this only on iPhone?
  • anahfreebird
    anahfreebird Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for MFP to migrate from a different app... I know what I want my calorie goal and macros to be, but it won't update for me either. How can devs let a major bug like this go for nine months?? A calorie/macro counting app is pretty much useless if you can't set your calorie and macro goals...