VivoFit Garmin Watch?

Options
Hey, Does anyone have a vivofit ?

Replies

• Manu3x
    Manu3x Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just ordered a vivofit 2! Ill let you know how it goes!
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I used a vivofit for several months before upgrading to a 920xt. The vivofit is excellent: 1 year battery life, connects to ANT+ HRM, etc.
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Ordered them for me and the BF about a week ago. LOVE IT!!! I had a Fitbit Flex and loved it but wanted more information. It's great being able to scroll through your information on the watch instead of syncing up constantly. It does autosync on its own, which is nice. The battery life is my favorite part. I never have to worry about losing information because I had to charge. The app and MFP sync up but can be funny sometimes but overall not bad. Love the inactivity bar but you really do have to get some movement in to make it go away. It really keeps me motivated to move during the day and I work partly at a desk. The band is more comfortable and is waterproof (to a degree). I have washed dogs and dishes with it but always take it off to shower since I do lotion afterwards (like to let the skin breathe). I love it and I would recommend it over any other tracker right now.