New Under Garmets!!!! (Warning: Girly content!)

Options
2»

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    You deserve a Victoria Secret's Goldcard!:laugh: Good job!:bigsmile:
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    One more warning: Girly content!!! Men may not want to read!!

Ok, I know that many people would not be terribly excited about being able to buy off the rack lengerie. However, I have had to special order mine for almost 6 years. When I started this journey last August I wore a size 42 DD (down from 42 G when I was nursing:noway: ). Yesterday I measured, and then went to the store and tried on the size I calculated (not for one minute believing I was correct). I was!!! I Purchased 3 new bras yesterday in size 38 C!!!!:bigsmile: Did you know that of the rack is considerably cheaper than special order? I was so excited that I almost put it as my Facebook status (cooler heads prevailed:laugh: ).

I started in size 18 pants (and those were a bit tight:ohwell: ), XL/XXL shirts and 42 DD.
    Ten months later, I am down 40 lbs, in size 10 pants, L shirts (maybe M depending on the cut) and 38 C.

But this doesn't work, don't ya know?:tongue::wink: I am quickly approaching my baby sister's sizes!

Ok, enough about me, back to your regularly scheduled programming!

:flowerforyou: Congratulations on you accomplishments!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure who's more excited, you or me.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun, I've been wearing exercise bras for the last 7 years:tongue: ,
    I think you just gave me a goal: 175= lingerie shopping:bigsmile:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: many thanks:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    How wonderful! What a blessing, to make such great progress. Thank heaven, your Aunt Mary told you about this site.
    Two great successes in one family, and two musicians. Thank you for sharing your story:flowerforyou: Alice
  • water4life
    water4life Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would like to congratulate you on reaching your goal weight!!
  • blackchick85
    Options
    Awesome!!! you have done a great job!!
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know that feeling, I am able to fit into some of my "fancy panties" that have been gathering dust in the drawer for a while :)
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Congrats Lisa. I sure understand about special order bras killing your budget ... same for me. I'll be thrilled when I can buy from a local store!! WTG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!