Keto Diet Transformation Before and After Pics - 15% bf to 10%bf

Options
lordoftheflies1
lordoftheflies1 Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2015 in Success Stories
Greetings,

I remember my late nights searching through forums for motivation. Seeing before and after pictures. It makes you fantasize of what you might look like. And motivates you too! So It's my turn to give back, amigos.

Once you start losing weight, the difference is like night and day. The other day this girl grabbed me and kissed me in the street. We were leaving work and just talking when the cab was pulling up. It was very surprising and unexpected!

She told a friend how I was always in the friend zone. But recently she saw me differently. She didn't know why.

Well I do. Now that I've started losing weight. I can tell you. You're fatter than you think you are. I was 15-16% bf and thought I looked like 12%. Now that I'm 11%, I can say it's night and day. And imagine 8%

People treat you differently. They strike up conversation or put extra detail/time in to your interaction so that they can keep your attention for longer. People are generally more helpful. It's ridiculous

The diet I followed is a 1,500 calorie keto diet. My macro break down was somewhere around 65% fat/30% protein/5% carbs. The diet I followed is kinda rough. But it worked for me. This is what I followed fatburnerdepot.com/healthy-1500-calorie-diet-meal-plan-for-any-fat-burner/

My workout routine can be found by googling "zyzz simply shredded", he's a bodybuilder. He was interviewed and lists he workout routine. It's really complete!

M- chest/biceps
T- Back
W- Legs
Th- Sh/triceps
F- I make up for slow muscles groups, usually chest/shoulders
S- Compounds, squats, deadlifts, powercleans

I read that you should lift heavy when cutting, so you don't lose a lot of strength. But the gym workouts are exhausting. They take so much out of you. Just have to continue and work hard!

The first pic is at the start, I had just finished a bulk. I'm sitting at prob 15% bf.
The second pic is recent. And at prob 11% bf. It's a big difference.

Good luck everyone. Treck on! Hope this motivates even just one person, you can do this!

EDIT: The first picture is 3 weeks into dieting, when I had the idea to take track the progress. I was around 4 lbs heavier when I first started!

trcph9xafy5u.jpg

zdlrwtu85s5b.jpg

Replies

• MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Nice work mate. Congrats!!
  • canoepug56
    canoepug56 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Zyzz 'isn't' a bodybuilder,he 'was' a bodybuilder.He took so many drugs that he overdosed.Not a good role model in my opinion.The link in your post leads to a page full of diet pills.
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    My workout routine can be found by googling "zyzz simply shredded", he's a bodybuilder. He was interviewed and lists he workout routine. It's really complete!

M- chest/biceps
    T- Back
    W- Legs
    Th- Sh/triceps
    F- I make up for slow muscles groups, usually chest/shoulders
    S- Compounds, squats, deadlifts, powercleans

I'm hate the Keto Diet in general but can't argue the results for fat loss. Nice work kid!!! Forever Mirin Zyzz!! And you're doing this right brotha...coming on here to inspire the next generation. And the Aesthetic Revolution continues...

"We're all gonna make it brah!" -Aziz Shavershian

Aesthetics-Zyzz-Robert-Broussard.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!