MOTIVATION

Hey I'm Brandy a mother of seven wonderful kids.I been dealing with my weight half of my life. I currently weight 400lb after losing 67 lb some months back.I felt off bout I woke up some weeks backs.I said it's time to get back on track!! I'm doing this for me & my kids.My goal is to weight 215lb I'm taking my life back.I'm looking for new friend to keep me motivated & stay focused on my goal.And hope ai can do the same for others

Replies

• 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Welcome. If you stick with MFP, stay within your calories, and move more you'll do great.
  • Coanique815
    Coanique815 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks
  • exstromn
    exstromn Posts: 176 Member
    Hi Brandy, Momentum was my "one word" (from a short bible study) to focus on for 2015. Making the best decision you can in the moment you need to make it, and acting on it in a positive way was my definition of momentum as it related to my weight loss.

It sounds like you have a strong reason to act or accomplish something, yourself and your kids. You already know it takes time and determination to establish those new good habits, so pick one and work on it. When I started I picked logging honestly everyday (which was a challenge). Then I picked move at least 30 minutes a day doing something measurable that you can improve on (still a challenge :) ).

Please add me as a friend if you wish, I would love to hear from you as you make your journey to success! -Nancy
  • abev1016
    abev1016 Posts: 44 Member
    Welcome you made a great choice .... This app has changed my life. From the overpouring of motivation to accoutability from staying within your calorie limit .... I wish you the best of luck
  • angellemailow301
    angellemailow301 Posts: 8 Member
    Stay strong! We are here to help!
  • Coanique815
    Coanique815 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks lady I really appreciate it