Looking for more Mfp friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• LindaKay224
    LindaKay224 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just added you! And anyone here can feel free to add me too :) I love all the encouragement on this site!! Everyone is amazing
  • vells123
    vells123 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Just added you. Feel free to add me too :) I need some more motivation to stay on track with my health/fitness goals haha
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I've probably commented before somewhere but I'm always looking for friendly faces :)
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • mendiola808
    mendiola808 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Adding. Hoping to find some buddies too!
  • MenoMano
    MenoMano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am not a social butterfly by any means, but would like to have a few friends here. Maybe that would help. I have been yo-yoing forever and frankly I'm pretty tired of it. It would be nice to have people keeping me on my toes... Add me if you have time to poke me or have a friendly chat sometimes.
  • Hastalabeastababy
    Hastalabeastababy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Adding!
  • jsnyder320
    jsnyder320 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends
  • Remaking_Me
    Remaking_Me Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Since i cant delete my thread.....thanks everyone for the adds. I have a surplus of support and Im good to go! ♡
  • CarolineSabatini2015
    CarolineSabatini2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Added you!
    If anyone would like to add me too, I'd love some inspiration and support! I just started my journey and I'm looking to lose about 25lbs!
  • Alphabet929
    Alphabet929 Posts: 17 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I deleted my Facebook too so this is my go to for motivation. I sent a request to you. Anyone wants to add me feel free. I can always use the support