Help me to lose weight

Options
Hello I am a 5'4 20 year old girl and I weigh 210 pounds. I have struggled with my weight up and down all

Replies

• Courtneyloseit
    Courtneyloseit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ^ all of my life. I really need people to push me to help me lose this weight I've been carrying around. I'm tired of it and I want to make a change I've been excersing and trying to eat healthier. ( fast food is what kills me ) I want to lose at least 50 pounds can anyone help me?
  • Funship
    Funship Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I find that logging all of my food, pre-planning my meals, leaving room for an evening snack really works for me! Take some pictures now, and through each step of your journey and keep them on the fridge for encouragement!!! Oh, and I do lots of walking!!! Best of luck to you!
  • WideAgain
    WideAgain Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place! ;)

• Courtneyloseit
    Options
    Thankyou I've been trying to log every thing I eat. I have been going to the gym 2 times a week but not as much as I should be! I take my 1& 1/2 year old daughter to the park and to baseball games and I work a full time job I'm just trying to find a balance between family and work. I don't want that to be an excuse anymore to not go work out and lose weight.

• Courtneyloseit
    Options
    5/5/2015 pics just taken
  • Courtneyloseit
    Options